Re: [IP] Re: A Question for the Discouraged - Richard

Richard -

Thanks for your very wonderful story of your B-52, listening to your DVD,
and your very erudite reply!  I'm thinking of enlarging your e-mail, framing
it, and hanging over my kitchen counter where I do my glucose testing.  It
put a smile on my face, and made me realize those daily challenges are not
SO serious.  By the way, I went to a local liquor store, bought a small
bottle (2-serving, I think) of B-52.  Know it's loaded with sugar, so
bolused what you said - insulin reaction in 2 hours!  But, now, on this
pump, I can tell!!!!  8 oz milk - no problem!

Loved your story!    Jane