Re: [IP] cobra question/pre-existing condition

My mom is looking into cobra for me because in a year when i turn 23 i will
be off her insurance and won't be done with school yet so I won't have a
full-time job.  There is supposedly a 90 day grace period of sorts...if you
have had insurance within the last 90 days they can't deny you because of a
pre-existing condition, however I'm not sure about any waiting period.  they
never mentioned it to us and I didn't think to ask.