Re: [IP] pre-filled cartridges

don't know about D cartridges, but with MM...we stand the cartridge on its end for about an hour after taking out of refrige.  by the time we do a site change, the bubbles have all gone to top.  I just take the cover off and pull back one time to push all air to top.  maybe it is a D thing.
  I always let the insulin get room temp. and I
also do three or four at a time and I still have air bubbles after I
think that I have them all out.