Re: [IP] carb counting book

Hi All You Pumpers!

I agree with Errin -

I just got my book - I wondered why I could never get the bolus right for a
1/4 pounder with cheese, and looking in this book, I was not taking enough
insulin.  In addition (when Mom's down from Jersey) I have to eat pizza, and
this book has the popular brands and different sizes with different crusts,
and ethnic foods.  Vietnamese, Chinese, all kinds of pizza, yummmmmm.
Wow...............try it!  Also donuts, candy bars, the author has been a
dietician for 20 years.

Good luck, Jane