[IP] Kevins continuing saga

Well, we took Kevin back to doc today and he has a sinus infection. We
totally missed this because he hasnt been extremely stuffy and hasnt blown
the nose UNTIL we were on our way to the doc and I thought his brains were
coming out! :) ha ha. He blew for a good 5 min! He has had more nose bleeds
this week than in a long time, so I should have expected. The bgs are still
very high, and we are still on the 200%! Hope things change soon with the

We go to a new endo on Wednesday. He is pretty new to Charlottesville and is
diabetic with a disetronic pump! How great is that? We hope so. I'll let you

Thanks for listening.

with  large samsonite-like baggage under the eyes!
(every 2 hours  of checking for the last 5 nights)

mom of Kevin