Re: [IP] Sof-Sets for Sale

Hi Tara -

I had the EXACT same experience, except tha tmy sof-sets failed 3 times in
TWO WEEKS!  I have switched to silhouettes exclusively.  I gave my CDE my
sofsets, because MM would not exchange them, and  I can't STAND to waste
supplies.  She made sure they were distributed to appropriate people.  I
have just gotten my first 90-day supply of silhouettes.

All you can do is try, you know?  Practise makes perfect, and GO for it!
Take care, and let us know how you do!

Jane