[IP] Cost of Pump

I posted this before but will make it brief this time.  I have been pumping 5 1/2 days and a distributor sent me the pump and probably 3 months (don't know exactly how many supplies I will be using yet) for NO COST to me.  This only works with people who have insurance (NO HMOs).  I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield of AL.  Try checking into it-I would have otherwise still been trying to get approved by my insurance co and would be paying 20%-which isn't exactly pocket change.  The phone number is 800.726.9811--unfortunately I believe this company is only for the US-but try anyway.  The name of the co is Diabetic Supply of USA.