[IP] nosebleeds

Kevin has had nosebleeds chronic for the last 2 years. They just start
spontaneously and sometimes go on for about 1/2 hour!  Never heard that they
could be diabetes related. Hope someone can shed light on this!

Robin, Mom of Kevin
I, as a T-1 49 yrs and not a dr., would suspect blood pressure and lack of
humidity at this time of year. Certainly diabetes MAY have something
related. dunno. Of course BP is a related complication. I had to have nose
cauterization when pg in '61 and have been treating BP since '78. Ask your

Jan (age 60 & pumping 16 years)