Re: [IP] D Rapid infusion sets

Andrew is 4.75 and we use the rapid 6 also. I debated on the tenders also
but like you, decided that the ease of insertion and him being used to
the injection "feeling" really made the rapids a better option. We have
had it come out 2 times but that was due to excessive rough play and was
really our own fault. We're still wheeling andealing with what to do with
the tubing and how best to keep in on him but all in all we love it.

Andrew just had a flu bug that caused 2 days of ketones and high numbers
but it was SOOOOO much easier to handle with the pump!

Happy Holidays! Cari