Re: [IP] pre-filled cartridges

At 12:38 PM 11/29/1999 , you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me when the new pre-filled cartridges for disetronic
>pumps will be on the market?  I just hate these air bubbles!   Thanks,

This is where the subject gets a little sticky Humalog can't be pre filled
in cartridges for "pump" use because it has not been approved for use in
the Pump. (I was told by a good source) BUT lilly i do believe is making
humalog for the humalog pen which happens to use the same cartridge that
the pump uses (imagine that  ha ha).

also Novalin is also coming out with their own insulin (Novalog) to compete
with humalog. and i think they are going for FDA approval (but not totally
sure on that one).

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted