RE: [IP] How do *you* use Hibiclens?

I use a cotton ball to apply it.  I start at the 'target' location, and swab
in a circular motion radiating outward (which helps to drag any potential
surviving bacteria away from the central site).  I then let it dry, and use
an alcohol swab to carefully wipe away most of the Hibiclens.  After the
alcohol dries, it's show time...