Re: [IP] happy thanks giving

I hope everyone survived the holiday, and their BGs have returned to earth.
I'm always amazed at how much insulin bolus I need for Thanksgiving dinner.
It always seems to be far  in excess of even large overstimates of the
carbs I eat--and even figuring in the conversion of turkey to carbs.
Based on my normal carb/ins ratio, I had to bolus for about 375 g of carb.
That's a lot of carbs (even including the apple pie ala mode :-).  I'm
wondering what others ended up bolusing for.  Not the amount of insulin
(since everyone has a different ratio), but the equivalent amount of carbs.
Did anyone else keep track?  I know you didn't Sam, since you were too busy
pushing buttons on your pump and opening your belt *S*.

<Or, test, bolus, eat, bolus, eat, bolus, test, bolus... then try the
<dessert and double bolus again! Crawl away from the table on all fours and
<try to pretend like your not more stuffed than the turkey. :-)