Re: [IP] A good Carb Counting book and a question

Hi Steve, I have the same carbo book and it is just as you say very handy.
As to your other question I went to AMAZON.COM and purchased a copy of
pumping insulin, by John Walsh and It really impressed me when I did a high
blood sugar test and the calc's came out right on the numbers.I would say to
get a copy of it for reference even if you don't pump yet, like me.
           Dan B.