[IP] A good Carb Counting book and a question

Hi All
First, what is YMMV?

Second, I bought a book by Dr. Atkins called Dr Atkins
Calorie and Carbohydrate Counting Book.  Thin little
thing.  Borders had it.  I don't know about Dr Atkins,
but his book is quite handy.

Third, What is the quickest way to measure one's
insulin/carbohydrate rate.  I've been using 1unit (H)
per 15gms of carbo, but would like to get a more
accurate read on this.  Any suggestions?

Thanks and Cheers
Do You Yahoo!?