From: George Lovelace <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 1999 21:56
Subject: IP Software

Perhaps if you explained how this program operates and what can
be accomplished with it, a more direct answer would be given to
your questions.  As I understood it, this program was designed for
either the Palm or CE devices. But you say that you are going to
the Bg meter companies and I'm becomming a bit lost in what it is
that you have created.  Is what you are looking for from pumpers
the functions that they feel most important?  Or is it the name of
the meter manufacturers which are not currently supported by
some type of tracking software?  As a pumper myself, I am
interested in whatever tools that are made available which can help
me in my control.  I would like to assist you in whatever way I can.
Please reply to my mail, and I think that I have removed all
references to IP, so this won't end up on the list.   ;>)

Yours in Pumping,

George Lovelace
< email @ redacted >