Re: [IP] portable software (attn palmpilot people)

Thanks Susan - I appreciated it!

First, because you were very kind taking care about it, and
second  'cause it throw me ahead to continue my endeavour...

You know WHY? Because it is one more Database-program,
a storage-program, with graphics and that stuff.

The program I am proposing is absolutely different :-) Better
for OUR people. Not cosmetic, do you know what I mean?

Thank you SO MUCH Susan, really. Truly.

Third, I am Brazilian :-) Not Spanish, but Portuguese is my
native tongue.

You appear to know lots about software and stuff - let's talk
more about that? My e-mail address is email @ redacted
Please write me.

Thanks again :-)

Jose (like "giozeh", not Rozeh)