[IP] friday's A1C...but no pump still

hello! well, i went to my endo friday.  i got my A1C done and it was a
6.4!! i was so excited...i haven't been that low since age 8. my last one
was 7.1 which is still good, but this was exciting. however, the downside
to the visit was the fact that i knew that my pump was in my doctors
building somewhere, and i can't have it till i schedule training! grr...
and i still dont' know if i can do it in december or not. if i can't, i
have to wait till april.  i am not impressed. just wanted to vent.