RE: [IP] A good bg range to shoot for

Gianna,

Thanks for the information. Sorry I took so long to answer, I went to visit
my folks in Georgia over Thanksgiving.

I wish I could get such good control. I spike at about 200 after breakfast.
My lunch and dinner number generally go no higher than 150 or so one hour
after the meals. Wish I could get breakfast fixed. Still working on it with
my CDE. Still adjusting the basals.

Thanks again.

David