[IP] high #'s & carb-insulin ratio

Hi everyone I am still having trouble with my daughter's #'s.  I can't
believe that this pill is causing this much havoc.  I will raise a profile
and the next day her #'s will be fine at that time period so I think I have
it and then the next day they go right back up again.  Now I am thinking that
maybe I need to change her carb-insulin ratio.  If you go high 1-2 hrs after
a meal is that a pretty good indicator that that needs to be changed?  Right
now her ratio is 1-15.  If I start out changing it 1-10 is that too much or
should I start out changing it 1-12.

Anne (mom of 13 year old pumper)