Re: [IP] sils or softset

Okay I am having problems using the soft set above my waist.  The needle just
goes half way in, so I guess I am too bony.  MM is sending me sils and the
mico (?) to try.  I have tried the sils and like the flatness and the way it
disconnects but I am not sure if I have inserted the catheter in far enough.
The site with sils only last 2 days and then I have a little red bump or
swelling toward the end of where catheter is inserted.  Am I doing something
wrong?  Any help or advise will be appreciated!