[IP] pumping at 200%

This, I guess, has not been our week. We had that site scare...he's fine now
but he has had a sore throat since Thanksgiving. We upped the basals to 150%
for a day or so and still getting over 200 bg's. He doesn't have strep so the
culture says...but the throat is "still a 10." Well, something is going on
cuz we upped the basals temp to 200% and we are still getting out of range. I
have to admit that it is scary doing that during the night but I have the
baggage under my eyes to prove I've been checking diligently! (every 2 hours
just in case it breaks!)

I'm gonna call the doc today again because it doesn't seem right that it
should still hurt that much.

Has anyone else ever used the temp basal increase for that much before?

Mom of Kevin