Re:[IP] How do *you* use Hibiclens?

Hi.  I use Hibiclens for site prep.  Here is what I do; I usually change
sites after a shower.  Make sure that the area has dried and there is no
water left on your skin.  I apply the Hibiclens to an alcohol swab.  I then
do a 'surgical' prep, (start in the middle of the prep area and spiral out
to the edge).  Let this dry.  Then I use a second alcohol swab (with out
Hibiclens) and repeat the procedure.  Lastly I repeat the same procedure
using Skin-Prep.
This may sound a little involved, but I can do all of this in the time that
it takes my 507 to do a 5.0 u prime.  Good luck, Frank