[IP] daytime fasts

I believe daytime fasts are essential to utilize the full flexibility of the
pump.  It took me several weeks of testing to determine my profile:

8:30pm-noon .5
noon-3	.4
3-5		.3
5-8:30	.4

Previously I had been doing a straight .5 all day - and the few times when I
ate lunch late or dinner late, I started going low....

I did the testing in chunks - ie. not eat until noon or eat breakfast but do
not eat again until 3 or 4 pm, etc...

It's well worth the effort.  I'd love to do a 24 hour fast sometime, but ya
know - I am just not that "strong"!