[IP] Question for the Discouraged

Oh yes, I've felt the same as you - wondering if it's all worth it.  I think
pumping allows me more freedom BUT I still have lots of pump issues to work
out (my basal rates change all the time, I no longer get so many hypos- DKA
from occlusion is my 'new' thing, and I'm struggling with the cost of
supplies) so diabetes is no walk in the park- what's new?  There are many
stories here about folks who are really in the 'plug 'n' play' mode while I
am definitely not.  Overall I'm better off (lower HA1cs, less disabled by
lows) but I was not revolutionized although things have improved with the
excellent advice from folks on this list.  It DOES get easier over time too.
  Hang in there.  Keep on pumpin'.