Re: [IP] cost of pumping

Coverage with even the same insurance companies can be different depending
on what type of contract you or your company has with them.  Right now, I
have BCBS of Michigan and they only pay 80% of durable medical equipment and
supplies.  This also includes test strips and lancets.  I have a $6 co-pay
on prescriptions which include insulin and syringes.  I'm not pumping yet,
and my insurance is changing the first of the new year, so I'm not sure
where I'll be then.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...