[IP] site-HELP

I think after thinking more about what I witnessed with Kevins site thing
yesterday...I figured it out.  His BP bottomed out. You know when some people
are afraid of needles and almost pass out? It was like that kind of reaction.
BUT I think Kevins was because of something he hit or the pain that it
caused.   He has never been afraid of the insertion process, so I know it
isnt that. His head hit the table and he turned green and the sweat was
pouring off of him! very weird.

Anyway, the 2nd one went in fine and he is ok.

Thanks for the help! It was very scarey.

Mom of Kevin