Diets (was Re: [IP] Searching for Diabetes Forecast Article April 1999)

I don't have anything on the article you are looking for.

However, there is a nutrition site
that has lots of information on many of the popular diets.

Hope this helps a little.

--- CM Ullom <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I have checked with diabetes.org, and they don't have
> this article online. So I"m looking for someone who
> might have a copy of this magazine article out of the
> diabetes forcast April 1999 Issue titled:
> Book Review: Sugarbusters!
> Is this popular diet all that it claims to be? Here
> are the facts. By Marion J. Franz, MS, RD, CDE
> Please email me  personally. I am a member to the web
> list.. thanks a bunch I'm desparate to find this
> article
> Christene Ullom

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *