Re: [IP] site - HELP!

Robin, sorry to hear that, but can you tell me what a gusher is...My son is
using the soft sets and will go for the micros tomorrow. He started pumping
in Aug and used to have to lay down for 10 min after he started a new site.
He too used to sweat and get nauseated from time to time, but I think that
his tummy is getting used to it.

One thing we do is when he has put his tape on and is ready to use the soft
sert, I pull his tummy as if giving an injection where the site will go and I
hold it away from his body until he has pulled the needle out.  Don't know if
that will help, but it's worth a try...We also always pray hand in hand
before each site change :)

                                Good luck, Linda, mom of Kevin