[IP] Shifts in basal rates

A little while ago, there was a thread about season shifts in basal rates.
I'm just curious, for those of you who have those, are your basal rates
needing increased or decreased as we move into fall / winter?  Jenna's
sugars have been target - to- low, after being unpredictable - to - high
during the summer / early fall.  Her school / sports / life hasn't really
changed, didn't know if it was because of her not being in a growth spurt,
the good pump fairy, or if lots of people find they need less insulin in the

Nancy Morgan