[IP] COLORS of blood sugar - Results are in

RESULTS ARE IN
COFFEE = 62 ON METER
WATER = LO ON METER
SUGAR WATER = WOULD NOT TURN ON METER
MOUNTAIN DEW = HIGH ON METER
The meter is reading the electrical conductivity of the blood sugar.
A really good conductor such as water - should read low.
As sugar is added the conductivity decreases and therefore the meter reads
higher because it has less conductivity.
Therefore the less sugar in the blood sample the better the conductivity and
the lower the reading.
Technically speaking a person could go to the Hardware section at Wal-Marts
and buy an electricians Ohm meter and if u knew the scale to calibrate this
meter for blood sugar - u then could use this meter to test blood sugar -
plus you would need to slit wrist in order to received large enough blood
sample.
If anyone would like more information - please e-mail me personally and i
will forward to my hubby the "electronic expert" - since he proved my theory
wrong -
I said meter was reading the density of the blood sample.
Thank you for providing the question which resulted in debate between hubby
and I.
also, Thanks for listening
Darlene
mom to kap