[IP] Searching for Diabetes Forecast Article April 1999

I have checked with diabetes.org, and they don't have
this article online. So I"m looking for someone who
might have a copy of this magazine article out of the
diabetes forcast April 1999 Issue titled:

Book Review: Sugarbusters!
Is this popular diet all that it claims to be? Here
are the facts. By Marion J. Franz, MS, RD, CDE

Please email me  personally. I am a member to the web
list.. thanks a bunch I'm desparate to find this

Christene Ullom

email @ redacted
Do You Yahoo!?