[IP] site - HELP!

Kevin just went to change his site, after using EMLA and it still hurt going
in THEN he had this strange reaction of almost throwing up, sweating
profusely and passing out! It was just to the right of his belly button and a
tiny bit lower! I have heard of gushers in that area, but we have NEVER had
THIS reaction. Anyone else have this happen? How scarey it was!!! We pulled
it out once the wave passed, and the same thing happened, just not as bad.
We have more EMLA on for an hour from here...but we are all shaking in our
boots!  It almost seemed like a sever bg reaction, but that is fine.

Hope you can help.

Mom of Kevin