Well all, this Thanksgiving was wonderful.  Matt was soooo happy to have his
pump. Of course that's what we all said we were thankful for this year!  Just
one little bump in our Thanksgiving day.......OHHHH THE PUDDING!!!!!  1. i
missed calculated the carbs 2. i missed calculated the ratio.  or 3.  the
site was old.....but after that good ole pudding......386!!!  ut ohhhh, but
it didn't last....correction brought him down nicely and i slept through the
night!!!!  Not often does this wonderful thing happen. So lesson of the
day....have a nice fresh site for holiday eating and don't be afraid to bolus
for that pudding!  :)