Re: [IP] After Wrestling Highs.-oldscar, Darlene,&Joanne

Thanks for all the advice.  I will try all of them........I'll get the book,
and i'll not bolus dinner.  See how that goes.....i would have never thought
of not bolusing all together, he is getting his bolus quite close to
practice. Also, Darlene i wasn't aware the muscle when heavily worked puts
out glucagen(?) wrestling is very, very, intense. With the highs after
practice the correction brings him down nicely, so i guess i can rule out
rebound?  Do you think i should give the missed basal in the middle of
practice?  It's easy enough.  Heres what i'll try, not bolus dinner....check
regulary, and in the middle of practice just see what numbers are, then
decide next practice if he should have missed basal.....thanks all!