Re: [IP] cost of pumping/Medicare

Regarding Medicare starting to cover pumps - does that include all supplies?
And what is C-peptide level?   I am not familiar with that and didn't know it
would be a restriction for pump coverage.

Because of a shoulder/neck disabilty I will be eligible for Medicare next
year and I am anxious to hear what they will cover or anyone who has had
experience with their coverage.

I hear they will cover 100 glucose strips per month and I use 300+ per month
so I'm trying to find out as much as I can ahead of time.

Thanks for any info.,