Re: [IP] A Question for the Discouraged...(a little long)

Oh Carrie....my son (12) has been pumping since July, and for several months
I hated the pump and would have gladly thrown it out the window out of
FRUSTRATION - but my son never wanted to give it up.  I had inflated
expectations, as so many new pumpers and parents of pumpers do - but tho all
of those expectations didn't come to be, after months and months we finally
settled down to a fairly stable basal rate (but it changes a lot) and stable
boluses - and we both prefer it to MDI.  Hope you can hang in there, believe
me, so many of us can relate.