[IP] Thanks! :)

Sam Skopp wrote:
> The recent thread labelled "Dr. Bernstein Mamaroneck, New York" has
> reached a point where it is no longer productive to the purposes of this list.
> If the participants feel the need to continue it, we would like for you to do
> this in private and not on this list.
> We are here to provide information to the readership. This thread has come
> down to a personal argument between just 2 or 3 people. We suggest that it
> is time to move on and let this topic die.

Thanks, Sam!!!!  I knew you were gonna handle it diplomatically!

And for that reason I didn't reply to Susan's outburst.

However, I hope you and the other list admins know that I replied to her
in the first place because of her misinformation, and I am very sorry
that she was never able to acknowledge that. I shan't talk to her
privately, although I TRIED to, because she isn't in any place to be
able to understand the topic.

Anyway, I've been around the lists long enough to know that this will
blow over!

Thanks for your help!

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted