Re: [IP] Melissa - UNC Greensboro

    Hi and thanks for the response.  I am in school for graphic design,
however, my true love is not computers but rather ceramics.  I throw pottery
all the time on the potters wheel, I am getting pretty good and occasionally
sell my work on the side.  I used to be a sculpture major and then reality
hit me and I realized that when I graduate, I need to have some type of
marketable skill, so I switched my major to design.
    I would love to hear more about the insurance plan you have.  What would
I have to do to be covered by the company?  Well, that is jumping ahead but I
would like more info.  I need all the help I can get!  Also, it is nice to
hear from someone my age with diabetes.  Sometimes it gets lonely.  I do
however, have a great boyfriend that does all he can to help.  So anyway,
please e-mail me back.  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!