[IP] Dr. Bernstein Mamaroneck, New York

Dear list members:

The recent thread labelled "Dr. Bernstein Mamaroneck, New York" has reached
a point where it is no longer productive to the purposes of this list. If
the participants feel the need to continue it, we would like for you to do
this in private and not on this list.

We are here to provide information to the readership. This thread has come
down to a personal argument between just 2 or 3 people. We suggest that it
is time to move on and let this topic die.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The IP Administration Team