Re: [IP] basals,control- long sorry

Hi Leesa,

We went through the same thing with my son, Kevin. We started out with two
profiles, then immediately went to 4, then to six and then 7. I was so
frustrated, probably from sleep deprivation...lol  It took us about 2 full
months to get down to 4 profiles. A friend of mine said her son was only on 3
from the start and stayed there. It will eventually get there, but you just
need to keep testing and have patience..... Well, at least I keep telling
myself that same thing about patience....lol  We just changed Kevin's basal
rate again this morning and are finally getting his numbers in order...Of
course,,,I'm sure next week will throw us for a loop for some reason, but
believe me, after the first 2 1/2 months, it is soooooooo worth it.  You
should have seen him eat yesterday. My family were all cheering for him!!!
The best thing was he was right in target range the whole day....There is a

Good luck to you, hang in there......
Linda, mom of Kev...pumping for 3 months
diabetic for 8 yrs