Re: [IP] Which Pump is Best? Minimed or Disometric

Hi Linda,
I have both pumps and like them both. Call both companies and get thier
info and then talk to a rep from each company and handle the pumps and go
from there. Both pumps are great! You can also go to
http:// www.insulin-pumpers.org
and see the pics of the pumps and read about them there.