[IP] Which Pump is Best? Minimed or Disometric

	Hi Everyone!

	I am new to this list - and mom to Michael (diagnosed 12/92).
Michael is keen on pumping - and so are we... but it's such a large
expenditure (our insurance only covers 50%) we want to make sure we choose
the right pump.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
	(It's so uplifting reading your stories.... and we can't help
thinking how much better life will be with an insulin pump!)