Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book

The new edition of "Pumping Insulin" is supposed to be
released sometime in December 1999.  I have heard that some
sites, such as Diabetes Mall, are taking advance
reservations for this book.

Hope this helps.

--- RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Someone said that there was a new edition of Pumping
> Insulin coming out.
> I'd like to get the book to read up on pumping before I
> start.  I saw the
> Second Edition at Amazon.com, will the new one be the
> Third Edition?  Is it
> out yet?  Thanks much.
> RoseLea
> Type1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?