[IP] ins. companies

When I got my pump it cost me 50% for the pump and 50% for the supplies
(Kaiser of GA).  My new one would have covered it at 80% for both pump and

I got my pump just before I changed insurance, knowing the difference in
rates.  BUT, I was "terrified" of finding another doctor who would be my
champion in pushing for a pump - and how long it might take to convince a
brand new insurance company of my needs.

YEs, it is a lot of $$$, but I would doubt any one on this list would say it
wasn't worth it...

the poor grad student Susan