Re: [IP] cost of pumping

Roger,

Medicare has been covering testing supplies and meters for
Type 1 AND Type 2 diabetics for quite a while now.

They will soon start covering pumps ONLY for Type 1
diabetics with a very low C-Peptide level.

Their coverage for these items is for 80% of the cost --
you still need to have secondary insurance or pay out of
pocket for the other 20%.

:^)

=====