Re: [IP] Dr. Bernstein Mamaroneck, New York

I am writing this publicly to let everyone on the IP list
know where I stand on this issue.

My message was written to warn anyone who might have
misunderstood the original post (I don't know where it is).
 Apparently, you are the only one who has a problem with

Obviously you still haven't looked very hard.  There were
several different threads on this subject.

I don't appreciate you "flaming" me all the time on this

I didn't write my message to you personally, but you seem
to be taking it that way.

I would also appreciate it if you, Natalie, would leave me
alone instead of going on and on about something just to
try and prove that you couldn't possibly have missed

Geez -- admit that you might be human!

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *