Re: [IP] basals,control- long sorry

In a message dated 11/26/99 12:24:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< email @ redacted >>
Dear Leesa,
My daughter has only used the pump so far although her endo. keeps telling me
that we "can't do that." She also drinks a lot of water. Occasionally she
keeps testing her ketones but most of the time she only checks at the start
and then we get busy treating and testing. It also sometimes helps to change
your site even if it seems to be working fine and its not yet time. I have so
far (knock on wood) managed to keep her out of the hospital.
Hope this helps. Any ques let me know. Good luck.