Re: [IP] Fiber in Carbo Counting...

I was taught to subtract fiber from carbs when I started on the pump by
the really good cde/dietician who used to work at my endo's office (she
moved <sigh>).  This is the person who included lasagna, pizza, muffins,
cookies, and a bag of movie popcorn with fruits, veggies and breads in
her carb counting exercise (person doing exercise estimates carbs, then
you talk about the actual carb counts to improve carb estimating