[IP] needle pain

Funny how if I had that cotton-filled eye patch on me I didn't get jabbed and bloody when I got hit by my purse, or grocery cart, or counter top, etc. An instant pain resulting in blood is different that an allergy. The allergy itch resulted after 4-5 days of contact. The jabs were immediate. As stated before, Whatever works for you. SofSets work for me -- and that's why.
Jan (age 60, T-1 49 yrs, pumping 16 yrs)