Re: [IP] above 150

In a message dated 11/25/99 11:58:43 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< by having such high goals for
myself, I feel I push myself for better testings.  Some people, however, view
goals differently, and if they do not reach their goals, they do get
frustrated.  So I really do think that it is only fair to let people decide
what is right for them based upon there own views and personal issues.      >>

Very good assessment of the situation, I think. And also, what works for an
individual may vary over time and with different circumstances.

Linda Zottoli